Few Favorite Things I Love

Few Favorite things that I love: 

Sketchbook, Markers/Tablet: I love creating art both digitally and traditionally. I have been drawing since I was young but I did not start to draw digitally until I was in my freshman year of high school. I found programs that I loved. My first program was Autodesk Sketchbook. Later on, I would start to use Adobe Photoshop because that was what all my classes required us to use and I fell in love with it. Not only is art a stress reliever for me, but it is also something I am very passionate about and hope to get better at each day. I hope to someday become a character designer for a gaming or animation studio and bring my ideas to life.   

Laptop, Controller, mouse: Not only is art is an escape for me, but video games are also a great outlet for me as well. I love to spend time trolling my friends in video games, completing quests, and having moments where friends and I would laugh for hours. A game that I have been playing for some time now is called Destiny 2. I love the graphics and the gameplay. I love the character customization in the game and how you can upgrade your character which increases the level of your character. The game is made by the same company that created the Halo Series and I grew up on that as well. Some of my art inspiration also comes from video games.

Headphones: I love listening to music wherever I go. I have a variety of genres that I love. When I'm drawing, I listen to calming music or music that puts me in an inspirational mood. I love listening to video game music. It amuses me that there are so many iconic and great songs that come from video games and I have a playlist dedicated to those songs. Whenever I am walking, I listen to rock music. I listen to different artists but a band that I currently love is called The Gentle Men. 




















Comments